Our goal is to provide an enjoyable and hassle free shopping experience. If you are not satisfied with a purchase, you may return it within 60 days of receiving it. No returns will be accepted after 60 days; please inspect all products upon receipt.
Returning a Purchase Made In Store
You may return a purchase made at our store within 60 days of receipt. Product must be returned in the original packaging along with all original accessories/parts. Please note that installed products with cut wires are not eligible for return, with the exception of defective product. Items being returned are eligible for full credit in the form of in–store credit. Items being returned for a refund will be subject to applicable restocking fees.
Return an Online Purchase
To ensure that your return is processed accurately and promptly, please contact us at 402–435–3407 to speak to one of our representatives who will guide you through the return process. All returns must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by Illuminations Lighting.
Any return made without a Return Merchandise Authorization will not be accepted.
- Complete return form(s), include form(s) with your order and affix the address label to the outside of the box. Send your return via FedEx, UPS or USPS and obtain a tracking number. Illuminations Lighting is not responsible for lost or stolen shipments.
- Once the return shipment has been received and verified to have all original contents and confirmed to be free of damage, a refund will be issued. Customers will be refunded via the same method in which the item was purchased or via check from Illuminations Lighting. All cash sales will be refunded by check. Checks are typically issued within 14 business days of final approval.
- All shipping charges on purchases and returns are non–refundable. All products must be returned in the original packaging along with all original accessories/parts. Please note that installed products with cut wires are not eligible for return, with the exception of defective product. If your item was delivered via freight truck, your return is subject to a $125 freight fee which will be deducted from your return. Return shipments requiring a freight truck will be coordinated by Illuminations Lighting and representative will contact you to arrange pick up within 2–3 business days. When ordering large quantities, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation.
Please read your return instructions carefully to avoid delays and unnecessary expenses.
Please do not request a charge back from your credit card company during the return process. Due to the time it takes to resolve charge back disputes, it is usually better to be patient and wait for the return process to run its course. If a charge back has been submitted, we will not be able to credit you for your return until the charge back mediation process has been completed. This process can take up to 180 days.
You have 14 days from the date of delivery to notify us of any damage to product. Custom items are not eligible for returns.
Below are the keys to a successful return:
Good Packaging. Pack products for return in the original box with original packaging material.
Use the return label provided or your own label and write the RMA# exactly as instructed by our staff. Do not write on the box to maintain its like–new condition. Improper labeling may result in the denial of return.
Ship and Insure: Next, ship the product to the warehouse address provided using a carrier that will provide both a tracking number as well as a signature that the item was confirmed delivered. If we are unable to confirm delivery of your item, this may result in the denial of a refund.
Tracking Number: We recommend using a carrier that will provide you with a return tracking number as this will speed up your return process. If you have not received credit within 14 days from the date of delivery to the warehouse, please contact our store and provide us with the tracking number so that we can expedite the credit process for you.
Once your Return Merchandise Authorization has been issued, you will have 14 days in which to return the product. After 14 days, the Return Authorization will expire and no replacements or refunds will be given.
In the event that a return becomes damaged on its way back to the return destination, we will inform you via email or phone that the item was received damaged and hold the product for up to 15 days. It is the customer's responsibility to file a claim with the shipping carrier and instruct us concerning what to do with the damaged product. If we have not received notification or response from the customer within 14 days, the item will be donated or destroyed.
Items not eligible for returns/credit include:
- Special purchases, including: clearance/discontinued/display items, inventory sale items, custom fixtures/product.
- Any item that has been assembled, installed (including cut or clipped wires), modified or used in any way.
- Any item that is not in resalable condition.
- Any item not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by Illuminations Lighting.
- Any item that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials and accompanied by all original accessories/parts.
- Any item not purchased from Illuminations Lighting
- Shipping & handling charges.